Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Contact Info + Read Me

Ok so this will be my last post for the day so it could be the last post for a few weeks or so until I get Internet again. I just wanted to give you all a heads up on how to read the blog - if you click November on the right hand side it will give all of the November blog posts with the NEWEST ones on top so if you're reading all of these for the first time you're going to want to scroll down to the bottom and read them first because that's the oldest posts and you'll want to read them first.

My contact info:
My phone number: 5359505 but if you're in the US and want to call here I believe you have to add 001678 so the number would be something like this: 0016785359505 but I'm not too sure on how that works - talk to my parents or sister and all receiving calls/texts are free so don't hesitate to do so! You can also try using Skype International I believe it's only 56 cents per minute so call anytime. To give you an idea of the time right now here it's 11:00 AM on Thursday, and on the east coast it's 8:00 PM on Wednesday. Crazy huh?

My mailbox:
(Apparently we are not allowed to post our address on here so if you would like to send me anything feel free to email and I'd gladly give you my address!)

Currently we are close to Port Vila but in a month we will all leave for our two year sites. This mail address can still be used and I will get anything when I come into Vila but I will be getting a new address in a month so it's up to you. Things I would love: non perishable items, and stuff that kids like (stickers and stuff like that because I will be teaching)

Feel free to send me anything and call me anytime! Hope you enjoyed all the updates and now I'm going to enjoy the rest of the day in Port Villa later!

P.S. Here are some random pics that you might enjoy



 Soccer game!

 Just goin to class

Can you spot me?

 Clearing a garden...(before)

(after!)


1 comments:

danigornall said...

Just wanted to comment on my brothers post about his phone number....he wrote it incorrectly. Its 011, not 001. I have an IPHONE and am able to simply text him and not get charged any additional fees and it goes within my unlimited messaging plan, so his correct number is 0116785955175. Im going to text him now and tell him he's telling everyone the wrong number, gotta love Richie :) Also, I used Skype to call the first time and it costs 1.25 just to connect, and then 68 cents after, so I went through 10$ with three attempts to call him, but I didn't even get him. Then I went online and used one of the services I found by googling "ways to call Vanuatu" and that was a bit better, but Skype just ate my money, would be awesome if he could Skype, but the internet is just too slow and he can't. So what we did was sign up with Optimum for 19.99 a month unlimited calls and that seems to be working perfect. Hope that helps out someone who is trying to get in touch with him. Just got off the phone with him, seems to be doing great! So proud of him. Miss him so much!
LOVE YOU RICHIE!!!

<3 your sister

Post a Comment