Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Kicken off the New Year hard..

So I literally kicked off the New Year pretty hard, so hard in fact:

Well that's not good
I broke it.
This was on 1/1/12 and then the next day I was on a flight to Vila and then on the 3rd I got x-rays and it's official it's fractured. The doc said because it's the last bone in the toe it's going to take about 6-8 weeks to fully heal because there's low blood circulation there. I think I'm going to be in Vila staying at a hotel for about 3-4 weeks so I'm literally here just hanging out in my hotel room not doing too much. I do have the best Internet I've ever had since being in Vanuatu so if you'd like to talk to me/call me add me on Skype (skype name: skirjames) I'm on a lot!

I don't have too much else to do except watch movies and TV shows because it's pretty hard to get around on crutches here, hope to see you on skype, ta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment