Monday, July 9, 2012

Wokabout bakagan


So I've been in Vila for about 2 weeks but that’s a long story, I still have to write my blog post for that but let’s just say I was in a little trouble. Things are totally fine now and now I’m actually going to be travelling with the Country Director of Peace Corps Vanuatu all around Ambae. We’re flying into the East and visiting most of the volunteers. We are staying with some one night, walking and staying with others another night and I’ll be with him guiding the whole time. Eventually we’re ending up back at my site on West. It’s going to be pretty awesome and I’m excited and then finally we’re both heading back to Vila in only a few days because I have a meeting with VAC – Volunteer Advisory Committee which I’m apart of and we both have to be back for that so it’s going to be quite an adventure! So I’ll be back in Vila with Internet in only a few short days – that’s all for now, ta!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It’s never too early to think about the Third Goal. Check out Peace Corps Experience: Write & Publish Your Memoir. Oh! If you want a good laugh about what PC service was like in a Spanish-speaking country back in the 1970’s, read South of the Frontera: A Peace Corps Memoir.

Post a Comment