Monday, November 5, 2012

Temporary Spel

So I have a few more updates to write but the Internet here is just really too bad to do it and I have some photos too, but here's a quick update. I've made it a year in country! That's pretty big and I'm excited to see what the next year has in store for me in this very interesting country. In more or less than a month I will be going home to NJ for whole month, I'm getting really pumped to see everyone back home and can't wait to go home, if you're reading this, you probably know me, and you should definitely make some time to see me!

Some things I want to do in America:

Walk around a mall.
Walk around Walmart.
Walk around and not get started at/asked where I'm going
Eat things other than rice & bread & bananas.
Go to a movie theater.
Go out to eat.
Eat a pizza.
Talk English with Americans.
Fist pump.
Drive a car.

These are just some off the top of my head but I'll be back home in December, can't wait to see everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment