Sunday, April 8, 2012

Two New Things

Very recently I received two great new things. The first one is that I finally moved into my new house! It’s pretty fantastic and I will certainly have pics to show of it a little later. It’s a natangora house which means it’s a thatch roof and woven bamboo walls. It’s very open so I live with many lizards, geckos, spiders, ants, grasshoppers, rats and anything else that lives on the ground.  The other thing, and I’ll give you some hints, it has four legs, a tail, and doesn’t shut up. It is in fact not an elephant, but, a puppy! Her name is Shaiah (Shy-uh) and she looks pretty healthy and not too inbred for an island dog. Yes I know after reading that other post you must be thinking “he caved” and yes, I did. Unfortunately this doing is going to know what it’s like to be loved by someone which I’m afraid can only hurt it once I’m gone. Anyway she’s really cute but also very annoying, puppies are a lot more responsibility than I thought and she’s finally just learning how to be potty trained.  People are so nice here that, as I was carrying my dog in my small basket (see pic below) I walked into a store where the shop owner gave me free milk powder and sugar for the dog, which was a super nice thing to do and I’m sure my puppy enjoyed the calcium. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment